Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- Repairs are still continuing this evening in Hinckley, which may affect some customers water supply with either no supply or poor water pressure.
- 1st Oct 2015An update on our wind turbines in DerbyThe wind turbines at our Spondon sewage treatment works in Derby have been turning intermittently over the last six months, while we work with East Midlands Airport and radar specialists, Aveillant, to develop and test the world’s first 3D holographic radar system, which will support them. This radar system is crucial to make sure that flights can arrive and depart from East Midlands airport safely, while our turbines are turning and generating energy.
- 1st Oct 2015Sewer far, sewer good, says Severn TrentAs our £1.5 million investment to help prevent sewer flooding in the Lansdown Terrace Lane area of Cheltenham approaches the halfway point, work is progressing well and we'd like to thank customers for their patience and understanding.
- 1st Oct 2015Brand new pipes for ColeortonThe Moor Lane area of Coleorton in Leicester is set to benefit from more than a mile of brand new water pipes. Severn Trent is investing over £280,000 in the new pipes to make sure its customers’ taps and toilets keep working.
- 30th Sep 2015Severn Trent scores with a slam dunkThe community of Ruyton XI Towns in Shropshire has said a big thank you to Severn Trent for donating £1,000 to buy a basket ball hoop for local school children. The water company has recently been carrying out work in the area, and as a way of thanking local residents for their patience; Severn Trent has donated money to enhance the local playing field.