Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- We’ve been made aware of a burst water main in Gutteridge Street, Coalville which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers.
- 26th Nov 2015Customers at heart of Severn Trent’s businessSevern Trent has put customers at the heart of its business, delivering great service and real value for money, according to the company’s half-year financial results.
- 23rd Nov 2015Coventry kids celebrate World Toilet DayPupils at Ernesford Grange Primary school in Coventry celebrated World Toilet Day recently with a visit from Severn Trent. The children learnt all about the ‘dos and don’ts’ of what to flush down the toilet, and the history of the city’s network of sewer pipes.
- 17th Nov 2015Learn more about work to prevent floodingSevern Trent is inviting residents in Barton-under-Needwood to hear more about work to prevent flooding for the local area. The company is spending more than £1 million to build a brand new pumping station and replace nearly two miles of sewers.
- 16th Nov 2015Ladywood school children become water expertsPupils at Oratory RC Primary School in Ladywood are now officially ‘water experts’ after learning all about the importance of using water wisely at school and home, thanks to a recent visit from Severn Trent.