Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 7th Feb 2016Emergency sewer repairs completed a week earlySevern Trent has finished its emergency sewer repairs on the A514, Swarkestone Road in Derbyshire a week ahead of schedule, and has now reopened the road.
- 7th Feb 2016Water Supply Issues in Perry BarrWe're working around the clock to repair the water pipe on Haddon Road, which was damaged by a third party contractor yesterday. This means that some of our customers in Haddon Road and Curbar Road, Perry Barr, may be experiencing a loss of their water supply.
- 5th Feb 2016Birmingham students become ‘water experts’Nearly 1,100 children and teenagers from two schools and a college in Birmingham are now officially ‘water experts’ after learning all about the importance of using water wisely, and the dangers of sewer misuse, thanks to a recent visit from Severn Trent.
- Severn Trent customers are set to get the best value in Britain for the seventh year running, as we announce today that our bills are still the lowest in the land, and will stay that way right through to 2020.
- Severn Trent starts emergency repairs to a large sewer pipe on the A514, Swarkestone Road in Derbyshire, this Monday (1 February).