Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 11th Feb 2016Hear more about work to prevent sewer floodingSevern Trent’s plans to invest more than £1 million to prevent sewer flooding for residents in the Wetlands View, Newcastle-under-Lyme, will start later this month. Before work begins, the company is inviting local residents to a drop-in session to hear more about the plans.
- 10th Feb 2016Water Supply in Perry BarrWe're pleased to say that the water supply in Haddon Road is now back to normal and we’d like to apologise for the inconvenience and disruption that you’ve experienced over the last few days. We’d also like to thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
- To further help protect customers in Worcestershire, Severn Trent is to deploy pumps in Bewdley later today.
- The rain and storms we’ve seen over the last few days, means we’ve had to deal with significantly more incidents of flooding that we would normally see at this time of year. We know that sewer flooding is one of the worst things that can happen to our customers and although this situation is challenging for us, we are working hard to do everything we can for those who have been affected.
- Following the heavy rainfall over the weekend, Severn Trent has deployed pumps in Worcester and in Upton upon Severn to help protect customers from the possibility of internal flooding.