Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- The rain and storms we’ve seen over the last few days, means we’ve had to deal with significantly more incidents of flooding that we would normally see at this time of year. We know that sewer flooding is one of the worst things that can happen to our customers and although this situation is challenging for us, we are working hard to do everything we can for those who have been affected.
- 8th Feb 2016Water Supply in Perry BarrWe're continuing to work around the clock to fix the water pipe on Haddon Road, which was damaged on Friday (5 February). Unfortunately the repairs have proven tricky which means it is taking a little longer than expected to put the pipe back into service.
- Following the heavy rainfall over the weekend, Severn Trent has deployed pumps in Worcester and in Upton upon Severn to help protect customers from the possibility of internal flooding.
- 7th Feb 2016Emergency sewer repairs completed a week earlySevern Trent has finished its emergency sewer repairs on the A514, Swarkestone Road in Derbyshire a week ahead of schedule, and has now reopened the road.
- 5th Feb 2016Birmingham students become ‘water experts’Nearly 1,100 children and teenagers from two schools and a college in Birmingham are now officially ‘water experts’ after learning all about the importance of using water wisely, and the dangers of sewer misuse, thanks to a recent visit from Severn Trent.