How we can help you
Coronavirus (COVID-19) response
The steps we’re taking to help protect all of our customers, while making sure there’s plenty of water available for everyone.
No news for the selected options.
- When will I be able to see my bills online?
- What is Barclays Pingit?
- How much does it cost to have water meter fitted?
- Am I a Severn Trent Water customer?
- My partner/family member has passed away. What do I need to do?
- I am moving home - what do I need to do?
- Will I get a discount for paying by Direct Debit?
- Where is my water meter located?
- Can I apply for a meter on behalf of someone else, e.g. an elderly relative?
- What is a Watercard and how can I get one?
- Are there any cheaper tariffs available for customers who manage their account online?
- How do I add further accounts to my existing online profile?