Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- If you’ve ever eaten at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham there’s every chance your leftovers, potato peelings and more, could be powering our Coleshill sewage treatment works.
- 3rd Mar 2015Norton sewer work completed ahead of scheduleOur work to lay new sewer pipes in the village of Norton, Gloucestershire has finished four weeks early. This is great news for local residents, who are already using the brand spanking new sewers.
- 26th Feb 2015New water pipes for SouthwellWe start work on Monday (2 March) to replace water pipes in Southwell, Nottinghamshire to make sure our customers’ water supply is always there when they need it.
- 25th Feb 2015Derbyshire pupils wise up on waterStudents from Longmoor Primary School in Long Eaton, Derbyshire, were immersed in the world of water when our education team started working with them – and now they’re ‘water experts’.