Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 24th May 2015Water supplies return to customers in LeicesterWe're happy to say that all water supplies should now be back on in Leicester. However the road will remain closed until Sunday.
- 22nd May 2015Severn Trent delivers on commitments to its customersToday our end of year results demonstrate that we've delivered on our commitment to put a real focus on the service we provide our customers, through increased levels of customer service, continued major investment and the lowest average water and sewerage bills in Britain.
- Our £220,000 investment in Kinlet Road, Kidderminster to install 1.7 kilometres of new water pipes is starting in June; to keep local residents up to date, we're holding a drop-in session next week.
- 20th May 2015Cheltenham’s £5 million sewer work completeAfter laying more than four miles of brand new, bigger, sewers across Cheltenham, our £5 million investment to help prevent sewer flooding for the town is now complete.
- 20th May 2015We're about to start work in WorcestershireWe're working with local residents in the villages of Bayton and Mamble, in Worcestershire to make sure disruption is kept to a minimum when new water pipes are installed at the end of May.