Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 25th Oct 2014Burst water pipe causing supply issues in Perton, WV6Burst water pipe causing supply issues in Perton
- 24th Oct 2014We are improving the sewerage system in CondoverOur work to improve the sewerage system in Condover near Shrewsbury is almost complete. The sewage pumping station in the town has served the community well for years, but was approaching the end of its life.
- 23rd Oct 2014Tinker with ancient tools at TittesworthHave you ever used a shave horse, a pole lathe or a drawknife? On Saturday (1 November) at Tittesworth Water – near Meerbrook and not far from Leek in Staffordshire – there’s the chance to try and create wooden crafts.
- 23rd Oct 2014Brand new pipes to reduce bursts in beautiful BreadsallOn Monday, we'll start installing almost three kilometres of brand new water pipes in Breadsall village, Derbyshire. The village’s cast iron water pipes have grown old, making them prone to bursts. To help make sure customers’ taps and toilets keep working, the water company will be investing over £400,000 to replace the old pipes.
- 23rd Oct 2014Next part of sewer improvements unveiledWe're holding a public exhibition at Cheltenham Town Football Club next Thursday (30 October), before the latest phase of our £5 million work to improve the sewers and help to prevent sewer flooding throughout Cheltenham begins.