Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 1st Nov 2014Burst Water pipe in Little DalbySupply interruption Little Dalby
- 31st Oct 2014Sapcote Road water pipe improvements now completeOur £54,000 investment to lay new water pipes in the Sapcote Road area of Hinckley is now complete. Local homes and businesses are now better protected from the risk of burst water pipes.
- 31st Oct 2014Severn Trent’s work on Kelham Road is completeOur £1 million work to improve water supplies across Nottinghamshire is now complete. Throughout the half term, Kelham Road – the A617 a busy route into Newark – has been closed, but we've been able to complete work quickly and open the road today (31 October).
- 30th Oct 2014Modern water pipes for historic Houghton on the HillWe'll start work to lay almost three kilometres of new water pipes in Houghton on the Hill, near Leicester. The £632,000 investment will help to make sure customers in the area have a water supply which can always be relied upon.
- 29th Oct 2014Work to prevent sewer flooding in Halesowen is completeWe've now completed a £400,000 investment to install 500 metres of new, bigger sewer pipes to help prevent sewer flooding in Middlefield Avenue.