Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 27th Apr 2015We're investing to protect customers and the environmentWe're investing £650,000 to refurbish our sewage pumping station in Whetstone, Leicester.
- 24th Apr 2015Water work in Laxton is completeWe're pleased to say that our £425,000 investment in new water pipes for Laxton in Nottinghamshire is now complete, helping to keep taps and toilets working for years to come.
- 24th Apr 2015Brand new pipes to reduce bursts in Rutland villageOn Tuesday (27 April), we'll start installing two kilometres of brand new water pipes in Whissendine. To make sure our customers’ taps and toilets keep working, we'll be investing £350,000 to replace them.
- 24th Apr 2015Work to repair burst sewer pipe in Sinfin is completeWe're happy to say that the burst sewer pipe in Sinfin is now fixed, and we'd like to thank our customers and the local community for their patience while we carried out the work.
- We've completed a vital part of our work to replace ageing water pipes in Gloucester, ahead of schedule.