Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- While working on our £3.5 million project to install new water pipes under the River Weaver in Nantwich engineers are doing something they weren’t expecting - feeding the ducks and swans twice a day.
- 27th Nov 2014Lichfield Drive opens ahead of scheduleWe've finished work to put new, larger sewers on Lichfield Drive in Cheltenham, four weeks early. Progress is also being made with other work, part of the £5 million investment to help prevent sewer flooding in the town.
- This morning we discovered a burst water pipe in Bristol Road, which may have been causing water supplies issues for some customers in Birmingham.
- 27th Nov 2014Water supplies restored in Highnam, GloucestershireFollowing a burst water pipe in Highnam, Gloucestershire we’re pleased to say that water supplies have now been restored. We’d like to say sorry to customers who may have been affected.
- Yesterday we discovered an issue with part of our network which may have been causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers in the S32 area of Hope Valley. We're happy to say that all water supplies are back on. Our teams are out on site now and will work around the clock to get this everything back to normal as quickly as possible. As we've moved water around in a different way to normal, to restore supplies some customers may find the water to be discoloured or aerated.