Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 27th Mar 2015Burst pipe in Mansfield Road, Derby - UpdateWe're happy to say that the burst pipe on Mansfield Rd, Derby is now all fixed, and the road will be open again from around 6pm tonight (Friday).
- 26th Mar 2015Derby’s wind turbines start turning for next seven daysToday (26 March), Winnie and Tony, Derby’s wind turbines have started turning intermittently, as the world’s first 3D holographic radar system is brought into operation to support them.
- 25th Mar 2015Sewer work in final stages in WillerseyWe've reopened the B4632 in Willersey, near Broadway in Gloucestershire, as we enter the final stages of our work to build a brand new pumping station and lay new, larger sewer pipes, in Badsey Lane and Collin Lane.
- 25th Mar 2015Severn Trent Water-women apprentices visit WestminsterTwo of our female apprentices went to Westminster recently to visit Water Minister, Dan Rogerson, to tell him all about why they love being Severn Trent apprentices.
- 23rd Mar 2015Burst sewer pipe in Tewkesbury is now fixedOur teams have worked around the clock to get the broken sewer pipe on Ashchurch Rd (A438) in Tewkesbury fixed as quickly as possible, and we’re happy to say that it is now complete and the tarmac has been laid. We now just need to wait for that to set properly, so we expect that the road will be open later on tonight, ready for traffic in the morning.