Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)08457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 10th Dec 2013Investment to stop sewer flooding in WillerseySevern Trent Water has unveiled plans to invest £1.4million to help prevent sewer flooding in Willersey, near Evesham.
- 6th Dec 2013Going the extra mile in the stormy weatherWhen Rick Newton, area manager for Severn Trent Water realised that trees had been blown down in the storm yesterday, his first thought was keeping our customers water supply going..
- 6th Dec 2013Extended contracts for engineering partnersWe are pleased to announce that contracts with all seven design and build engineering partners have been extended for a further five years.
- Children at Southfields Primary School in Coventry are looking forward to learning about growing and picking fresh vegetables after a team of ‘Water Champions’ helped to create a fun and educational garden.
- 4th Dec 2013Severn Trent invests in Nuneaton’s water supplyWe'll invest £300,000 to help protect our Nuneaton customers’ water supply. Working together with our partners, Laing O’Rourke, we will be laying more than 1,000 metres (3280ft) of brand new water pipes in the area.