Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 22nd Dec 2014We're open for business over ChristmasWe'd like to reassure customers that we're open for business all over the Christmas period, twenty four hours a day.
- 19th Dec 2014We're ready to stop Shrewsbury from floodingThe constant rain has again swelled river levels across Shropshire and our teams have been preparing the area to deal with the inevitable flash flooding.
- 19th Dec 2014New year brings sewer improvements for RetfordOn Monday 5 January, Severn Trent Water will start half a million pound improvements to help protect customers in the Claters Close area of Retford from sewer flooding.
- 19th Dec 2014New year to bring new sewers for KeadbyOn Monday 5 January, Severn Trent Water will begin work to install new sewers on George Street and Cheswick Avenue in Keadby.
- 18th Dec 2014Santa’s workshop comes to Coventry officesIt was ‘ho ho ho’ all the way today when Severn Trent Water’s offices in Coventry was turned into a Santa’s workshop, to wrap presents for children in care in Coventry.