Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 24th Aug 2015Sewer far, sewer good, says Severn TrentAs our £300,000 investment to help prevent sewer flooding in Kenilworth approaches the halfway point, the water company says work is progressing well and has thanked customers for their patience and understanding.
- 20th Aug 2015New water pipes in MalvernSevern Trent Water’s work to lay new water pipes in Eaton Road is now complete and work in Wells Road will be finalised early next week.
- 19th Aug 2015Working group to tackle flooding in MelbourneWe've joined forces with the Environment Agency and Derbyshire County Council to create a working group to tackle the flooding issues in Melbourne, Derbyshire.
- 14th Aug 2015The ladies of the Berkswell W.I get wasted in ColeshillBerkswell Women’s Institute (W.I) recently enjoyed a day with a difference, when they visited Severn Trent Green Power’s £13 million food waste anaerobic digestion (AD) plant in Coleshill.
- 14th Aug 2015Severn Trent is ready to deal with heavy rainThe Met Office has issued a weather warning for heavy rain across the Midlands. Our teams here at Severn Trent know that means there’s a possibility of flash flooding, and we're working round the clock to deal with it.