Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 26th Feb 2015New water pipes for SouthwellWe start work on Monday (2 March) to replace water pipes in Southwell, Nottinghamshire to make sure our customers’ water supply is always there when they need it.
- 25th Feb 2015Derbyshire pupils wise up on waterStudents from Longmoor Primary School in Long Eaton, Derbyshire, were immersed in the world of water when our education team started working with them – and now they’re ‘water experts’.
- 24th Feb 2015Water Champions makeover Silverhill Primary’s pondThe wildlife pond at Silverhill Primary School in Mickleover has been given a new lease of life thanks to Water Champions volunteers. The team was made up of workers from Severn Trent Water, MWH Global, NMCNomenca and local businesses, Buildbase and PFI Promotions.
- 24th Feb 2015Water pipe work begins in BiltonWe've started £265,000 worth of work to lay new water pipes, which will help to prevent bursts in Bilton, near Rugby.
- Early this morning we discovered a burst water pipe at our reservoir that serves the Coalville area of Leicestershire. But all customers should have water supplies on.