Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 22nd Jan 2015Come and talk to us about new water pipes for BilstonWe're inviting local customers in the Bilston area of Wolverhampton to a drop-in session this Tuesday 27 January to hear more about our £2 million investment to help make water supplies in the area more reliable.
- 22nd Jan 2015Draycote Water becomes birdie winter wonderlandBird watchers at Draycote Water are enjoying a bumper season of winter spotting, as rare birds land at the reservoir.
- 22nd Jan 2015We want to tell you about new water pipes for ShropshireWe're inviting local customers in the Much Wenlock area to a drop-in session this Wednesday 28 January to hear more about our £300,000 investment to help make water supplies in the area more reliable.
- 21st Jan 2015New water pipes for Upton St Leonards“We’re working to make sure our customers’ water supply is always there when they need it, that’s why we’re replacing more than a kilometre of water pipes in Upton St Leonards." That was the word from our programme manager, Jonathan Tait, about our £275,000 investment in the Gloucestershire village.