Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- We're starting investigation work on the water pipes on Roman Road following our decision to bring forward a £1 million scheme to improve the water pipes in the area.
- 1st May 2015Next phase of sewer pipe work to begin in StaffordOur £15 million investment to improve and maintain water and sewage pipes across Stafford is going really well, and the next phase of sewer work is set to begin after the Bank Holiday in Baswich Lane.
- We'll be working round the clock over the Bank Holiday weekend to repair a collapsed sewer in Regent Street, Beeston.