Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 6th Jul 2015Supplies Restored CV47Water Supply Issues affecting CV33, CV47 area: This morning we’ve received calls regarding a burst water pipe in Deppers Bridge which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers in the CV33 and CV47 area.
- 3rd Jul 2015Look out for leaks while it’s dryAs the weather is glorious at the moment, now is the perfect time to spot water pipe leaks and bursts.
- With the UK heatwave having already tragically claimed two lives by drowning in Cumbria this year, we're issuing a further plea for people to stay out of our reservoirs.
- On Monday (6 July), we'll start work on a project to install over a kilometre of brand new water pipes in and around the Newthorpe area of Nottingham. To make sure our customers’ taps and toilets keep working, we'll be investing £162,000 to replace them.
- 1st Jul 2015Water pressure improvement work in Wanlip endsWe're pleased to say that work to put in new water pipes in Wanlip, as part of a quarter of a million pound investment for Leicestershire, has been completed ahead of schedule.