Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 25th Nov 2014Supply restored in Wolverhampton WV11Supply issues in WV11
- 25th Nov 2014Water supplies restored in Highnam, GloucestershireSupply issues in Higham
- Our customers in the village of Little Longstone in the heart of the Peak District National Park are going to benefit from a £260,000 investment to help make their water supply more reliable.
- 24th Nov 2014Further work to help prevent flooding in Hylton RoadSevern Trent Water will start work tomorrow (Tuesday 25 November) to improve the temporary pumping system at Hylton Road in Worcester, to help prevent the road flooding from the river during heavy rainfall.
- 22nd Nov 2014Update - Water Supply Issues in OakhamThis morning we’ve discovered a burst water pipe on Burley Park Way junction with Stamford Road in Oakham which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers.