Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 26th Mar 2015Discolouration Issue - Nottingham NG1Today we’ve received reports of discoloured water from the Central Nottingham area. Our teams are out on site now investigating and taking samples.
- 26th Mar 2015Derby’s wind turbines start turning for next seven daysToday (26 March), Winnie and Tony, Derby’s wind turbines have started turning intermittently, as the world’s first 3D holographic radar system is brought into operation to support them.
- 25th Mar 2015Sewer work in final stages in WillerseyWe've reopened the B4632 in Willersey, near Broadway in Gloucestershire, as we enter the final stages of our work to build a brand new pumping station and lay new, larger sewer pipes, in Badsey Lane and Collin Lane.
- 25th Mar 2015Burst pipe in Mansfield Road, Derby - UpdateIn the early hours of Sunday morning we discovered a large burst water pipe on Mansfield Road. We've now got all customers back in supply, but the road is likely to stay closed until the end of the week at least.
- 25th Mar 2015Severn Trent Water-women apprentices visit WestminsterTwo of our female apprentices went to Westminster recently to visit Water Minister, Dan Rogerson, to tell him all about why they love being Severn Trent apprentices.