Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- We are working together with the Royal Air Force’s Battle of Britain Memorial Flight because, this Sunday, the last two Lancasters will fly over the Derwent Dam for the first time in 50 years – weather and aircraft serviceability permitting.
- 16th Sep 2014Broadway to benefit from sewer improvementsWe have started work to help prevent sewer flooding on Leamington Road, Broadway. Almost £600,000 will be invested to lay modern water pipes and install new larger sewers to help handle more rainfall.
- 15th Sep 2014Nuneaton to benefit from water pipe improvementsToday, we have started work to improve water pipes on Black-A-Tree Road, Nuneaton. Old cast iron pipes will be replaced with modern ones which are more resistant to bursts to give customers a more reliable water supply.
- 11th Sep 2014Hear more about work to improve local sewersWe start work in October to prevent sewer flooding for residents in Willersey, near Broadway in Gloucestershire. We'll be at Willersey Village Hall this Monday (15 September) to tell locals about the improvements that will benefit the area.
- 11th Sep 2014Quiz Severn Trent on Anstey sewer and water supply plansSevern Trent Water invites Anstey customers to find out about sewer and water supply improvements today at the Nomads Football Club In the Charles Drive area, large sewers will be installed, to help handle heavy rainfall and protect homes from sewer flooding.