Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- Lee Birch didn’t expect to be carrying swans around when he arrived at the Lodge Pool in Redditch, last week. However, the actions of a vandal pushed Lee - and a whole host of locals - into an emergency drive to save the lives of swans and fish, as millions of gallons of water had been released from the pool.
- The number of times the sewers and drains in the Wolverhampton area have been blocked has increased by 50 per cent. So we're reaching out to local residents, by arranging a series of drop in sessions in the area.
- 25th Jul 2014Important work to protect Ludlow water suppliesThere have been a number of burst water pipes in the Ludlow area recently, so we've been looking at how our network of pipes can be improved to keep water supplies on for our customers if there are any further problems.
- 25th Jul 2014Paving the way for less flooding in Broad Street and Piccadilly Hanley, Stoke on TrentEvery time we get a downpour, the threat of flooding hangs over businesses in Broad Street and Piccadilly in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, so we're installing new larger sewers starting this summer.
- 25th Jul 2014We're making great progress on The Mount, ShrewsburyWe're making great progress with our work on The Mount, at the junction of Halfren Road in Shrewsbury. We expect the road will be open with traffic lights in place at around 5pm today.