Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- This afternoon we’ve discovered a burst water pipe in the LE14 Area of Melton Mobray which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers.
- 29th Jul 2015Hear more about our new pipes for MarchamleyLocal residents in Marchamley, Shropshire are invited to a Severn Trent Water drop-in session this Thursday 30 July, to find out about work taking place in the village during August to replace new water pipes.
- 23rd Jul 2015We're inviting Penn residents to drop-in sessionResidents in Penn in Wolverhampton are invited to one of our drop-in session at the end of July, ahead of the company’s half-a-million pound investment to protect homes in the area from sewer flooding being made in the area in August.
- 21st Jul 2015Stay alert to bogus callersWe've received reports from customers that conmen are trying new ways to get access to their homes and take money off them. We would never ask our customers to hand over money or give a card payment on their doorstep. Never let anyone into your home without checking their identification first.
- A group of boys aged between 6-8 years old who are in the 1st Trowell Beavers in Nottingham have gained their environmental badge after visiting our Newthorpe sewage treatment works. The Beavers colony was led by Dylan Thorley, who also works for the water company and arranged a visit the ‘poo factory’.