Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 1st Sep 2015Supply issues in Earlsdon updateOur engineers who are on site have found numerous fire hydrants that have been opened by children which has caused some of our customers in the CV4 area to be without water. We are in the process of closing them and re-locking them. We know how difficult it is to have no water, especially at this time of night, and we’re sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing.
- 1st Sep 2015New water pipes for Dale AbbeySevern Trent Water’s £193,000 investment to replace the water pipes in the Dale Abbey area of Derbyshire is progressing well and the water company would like to thank customers for their patience and understanding.
- 1st Sep 2015Discolouration Issue in Ruddington, NG11Today we’ve received reports of discoloured water from the Ruddington area. Our teams are out on site now investigating and taking samples.
- 28th Aug 2015A chance to find out what happens when you flushHave you ever wondered what happens when the loo is flushed? Or where the water put down the sink goes? Well Severn Trent Water is giving its neighbours in Coventry an opportunity to come and find out first hand what happens at Finham sewage treatment works, as part of the national Heritage Open Days.
- 28th Aug 2015Brand new pipes for Four CrossesThe Four Crosses area of Montgomeryshire is set to benefit from more than a kilometre of brand new water pipes. Severn Trent invests £180,000 in the new pipes, to make sure its customers’ taps and toilets keep working.