Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 22nd Nov 2014Update - Water Supply Issues in OakhamThis morning we’ve discovered a burst water pipe on Burley Park Way junction with Stamford Road in Oakham which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers.
- 19th Nov 2014Emergency sewer work in Bennetts Road, CoventryToday we've started work to repair a collapsed sewer pipe in Bennetts Road, Coventry.
- 19th Nov 2014Watch what you flush this World Toilet DayToday (Wednesday 19 November) is World Toilet Day, and we're asking our customers to ‘watch what you flush’.
- 18th Nov 2014Celebrating World Toilet Day with a joke or twoWe're talking toilets this World Toilet Day and taking action to help transform the lives of some of the world’s poorest people. Our staff will support international charity WaterAid with a whole host of activities on 19 November.
- 13th Nov 2014Flooding work in Hanley, Stoke on Trent is going wellTo help protect businesses in Broad Street and Piccadilly in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent from flooding, we're investing £500,000 to install new larger sewers. Work is going well and is due for completion before Christmas.