Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 4th Sep 2015Fast Leak reported in Welshpool, SY21Today we have had a reports of a gushing leak reported to us in Forden, Welshpool, SY21.
- 4th Sep 2015Talk to Severn Trent about new pipes for ShropshireSevern Trent Water is inviting local residents in the Pant area of Shropshire to a drop-in session to hear more about plans to make water supplies in the area more reliable. This scheme is part of a £11 million investment the company is undertaking in the West area this year.
- We’ve been made aware of a burst water main this Afternoon which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers in Stoke-on-Trent, ST3.
- 2nd Sep 2015Sutton in Ashfield sewer blockage nightmareA horrible collection of kitchen roll, wipes and cooking fat has been cleared from the sewer pipes in Sutton in Ashfield, Nottingham after a Severn Trent Water team visited the town. This is just one example of the huge numbers of blockages in the “hotspot area” which are caused by people flushing the wrong things down the toilet and pouring things they shouldn’t down the sink.
- 1st Sep 2015New water pipes for Dale AbbeySevern Trent Water’s £193,000 investment to replace the water pipes in the Dale Abbey area of Derbyshire is progressing well and the water company would like to thank customers for their patience and understanding.