Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 23rd May 2015Discolouration Issue in Hinckley LE10Discolouration in Hinckley, LE10
- 22nd May 2015Discolouration in StaffordToday we’ve received reports of discoloured and aerated water from our customers in the (ST17) Stafford area.
- 22nd May 2015Discolouration in CoventryToday we’ve received reports of discoloured and aerated water from our customers in the (CV6) Coventry area.
- 22nd May 2015Severn Trent delivers on commitments to its customersToday our end of year results demonstrate that we've delivered on our commitment to put a real focus on the service we provide our customers, through increased levels of customer service, continued major investment and the lowest average water and sewerage bills in Britain.
- 22nd May 2015Water supplies return to customers in LeicesterWe're happy to say that all water supplies should now be back on in Leicester. However the road will remain closed until Sunday.