Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 29th Jun 2015It's going to be hot, but we've got plenty of waterWith many getting the Pimms, strawberries and suncream at the ready for Wimbledon and this week’s heatwave, we're reassuring our customers that reservoir levels are at a healthy level.
- 23rd Jun 2015Quiz Severn Trent Water about ongoing work in StaffordSeven Trent water is inviting people to come and find out more about the next phase of its massive investment in Stafford.
- Students from Handsworth Wood Girls’ Academy in Birmingham were immersed in the world of water when Severn Trent’s education team started working with them, and now they’ve proved to company that they’re ‘water experts’.
- 23rd Jun 2015Severn Trent Water invites local residents to find out about sewer improvements in Oaken ParkEvery time we get a downpour, the threat of flooding hangs over homes in Oaken Park, Codsall. Severn Trent Water is investing a whopping £1.3 million to install new, bigger sewer pipes in the area, to help prevent sewer flooding.