Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 29th Jan 2015Leak prevention work to begin in Laxton“To help keep taps and toilets working, we’re replacing tired old pipes on Kneesall Road in Laxton with brand new ones,” explains Severn Trent Water’s programme engineer, John Springett.
- 29th Jan 2015Emergency sewer work begins on Upper Tything, WorcesterTo help prevent sewer flooding, we'll start work to investigate and repair a damaged section of sewer on the Upper Tything in Worcester, tomorrow (29 January).
- 29th Jan 2015Water Supply Issues in SwynnertonWe know that some of our customers in Swynnerton, Stone may have no water supply and poor pressure. We believe that one of our pieces of equipment has failed to operate as it should do. Our team are at the location and will do all they can to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
- 29th Jan 2015Burst water pipe in Belper may be causing supply issuesToday we’ve discovered a burst water pipe on Holbrook Road which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers.
- 29th Jan 2015Water Supply Issues in BromsgroveToday we’ve discovered a burst water pipe on Pennine Road which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers.