Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 16th Apr 2015Struggling with water bills? Tell us, we can helpStarting on Monday (7 October), a number of customers will receive reminders to pay their water bills. As reminders land, we let customers know they can ask for our help if they are struggling.
- 15th Apr 2015Ambergate Reservoir gives back to the communityAs part of our multi million pound investment in creating a new service reservoir at Ambergate, we're giving nearly £30,000 to local good causes, as well as helping local community groups.
- 15th Apr 2015Get your butt ready for summerThere may be talk of a heatwave hitting Britain in the next few months, but actually, the Met Office is predicting average spring weather. This means sunshine and showers, which is the perfect weather for getting your water butt ready for the summer when it does arrive.
- 15th Apr 2015Whaddon Road reopens with brand new sewersWhaddon Road in Cheltenham is officially open today (Wednesday 15 April) after we finished work to lay brand new, larger sewers. This is great news for local residents, who are already using the brand spanking new pipes, which will help prevent sewer flooding for the area.
- 14th Apr 2015Derby's wind turbines now turning dailyWinnie and Tony, Derby’s wind turbines, will continue to turn intermittently on a daily basis, while we work with East Midlands Airport and radar specialists, Aveillant, to develop and test the world’s first 3D holographic radar system, which will support our turbines.