Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 22nd Aug 2014New water pipes for Potters Lane, PolesworthOn Tuesday (26 September), we will start to replace old cast iron water pipes in the Potters Lane area of Polesworth. They’ll be replaced with new plastic ones, which are more resistant to bursts.
- 22nd Aug 2014Quiz us on Prees water pipe improvement plansOur customers in the village of Lower Heath near Prees are going to benefit from a £250,000 investment to help make their water supply more reliable.
- 22nd Aug 2014We are ready to help over the Bank HolidayWe'd like to reassure our customers that we're open for business over the Bank Holiday weekend.
- 22nd Aug 2014Edgbaston water works gets a quacking new residentWorkers at a Severn Trent Water site in Edgbaston welcomed a new resident recently – ‘Maddie’ the Mallard. The duck waddled her way into the depot and set up home for more than a month, while she laid her eggs and hatched a whole new brood.
- 22nd Aug 2014Water supplies restored in the Toddington areaFollowing a burst water pipe in Toddington, we’ve been able to reroute water supplies around our network, this has restored water supplies to all customers who were affected. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.