Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)08457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 21st May 2013Two out of three prefer our tap waterResults of a water taste test, carried out by Severn Trent Water, has revealed that over 65 per cent of people in Gloucester either prefer Severn Trent tap water or can’t actually tell the difference between tap and bottled.
- 17th May 2013Successful prosecution by Severn Trent WaterJigsaw Foods Limited, a Nottinghamshire-based food producer, has been fined £25,000 for exceeding legal limits regulating trade effluent it discharged into Severn Trent Water’s sewer system. The company has also been ordered to pay legal costs of £25,000.
- 15th May 2013Scouts get on their bikes at Carsington WaterA group of Nottinghamshire Cub Scouts recently cycled around Seven Trent’s Carsington Water to raise money for their scout group and support one member in gaining his Chief Scout Silver Award Badge.
- 15th May 2013Severn Trent supports Dambusters flyoverWe're supporting the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and 617 Squadron, as they fly over Derwent Reservoir this Thursday. The flyover is part of several 70th Anniversary events taking place across the country.
- 13th May 2013Information on Derwent Reservoir – Dambusters flyoverWe have worked closely with interested parties to show our support for the Dambusters flyover on Thursday 16 May. Together it is our aim to make sure that visitors can access the area safely; these organisations include the local emergency services, Peak District National Park Authority, Derbyshire County Council and the RAF.