Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)08457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 17th Apr 2014Help us prevent pollutionSevern Trent Water is asking for its customers’ help in preventing pollutions following a serious incident in Stoke-on-Trent this week.
- 16th Apr 2014New sewers in Sutton for EasterWork to replace the sewers in part of Sutton Coldfield is going well and will be finished for Easter, with Rosemary Hill Road re-opened on Saturday (19 April).
- 16th Apr 2014Severn Trent hard at work to clean up in StokeSevern Trent Water has been carrying out emergency clean-up work on Chelmsford Drive – in the Bentilee area of Stoke-on-Trent – since yesterday (15 April), after a sewer flooded in the area.
- 16th Apr 2014Major project to safeguard water supply hailed a successSevern Trent Water has finished a £2.3 million project to help protect the water supply for people in the West Midlands.
- 16th Apr 2014Find out about new water pipes for RockSevern Trent Water customers in the Rock area, near Bewdley in Worcestershire, are to benefit from a £400,000 investment to help make their water supply more reliable. A drop-in session is being held for local residents on Tuesday 22 April.