Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 30th Jan 2015Water Supply Issues in HucknallToday we’ve discovered a burst water pipe on Balmoral Grove which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers.
- Today we’ve discovered a burst water pipe on Florence Road which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers.
- 29th Jan 2015New water pipes for WadshelfOn Monday (2 February) we'll start work to lay more than six kilometres of brand new water pipes in the Wadshelf area. When complete, the work will help to prevent leaks and bursts from affecting customers’ water supplies.
- 29th Jan 2015Try a water efficient shower to cut energy billsEnergy bills are a huge worry for some people at the moment, and we've got some great advice on how to save money.
- 29th Jan 2015Coventry kids get water savvyPupils from Ernesford Grange Primary School in Coventry were immersed in the world of water when our education team paid them a visit.