Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 30th Mar 2015Gloucestershire pupils wise up on waterFour groups of students at Gloucestershire College were immersed in the world of water when our education team took them on a trip round Hayden Sewage Treatment Works in Cheltenham, and now they’re ‘water experts’.
- We're pleased to say that our £340,000 investment in new water pipes for Edale in the Peak District is now complete, just in time for Easter visitors to the picturesque village.
- 30th Mar 2015Water work in Clee Hill is complete in time for EasterWe're pleased to say that our £100,000 investment in new water pipes for Clee Hill and Doddington is now complete, just in time for the Easter holidays.
- 26th Mar 2015Derby’s wind turbines start turning for next seven daysToday (26 March), Winnie and Tony, Derby’s wind turbines have started turning intermittently, as the world’s first 3D holographic radar system is brought into operation to support them.
- 25th Mar 2015Sewer work in final stages in WillerseyWe've reopened the B4632 in Willersey, near Broadway in Gloucestershire, as we enter the final stages of our work to build a brand new pumping station and lay new, larger sewer pipes, in Badsey Lane and Collin Lane.