Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 2nd Aug 2015Discolouration Issue in Birmingham Hall Green B28Today we’ve received reports of discoloured water from the Hall Green in Birmingham B28 area. We have an engineer on route to investigate and take samples.
- 30th Jul 2015Quiz Severn Trent about ongoing work in StaffordFurther work to reduce water leaks for residents in the Beaconside area of Stafford gets underway next week. And we're keen to talk to local residents about the work at a drop in session next Tuesday 11 August.
- 30th Jul 2015Work to prevent sewer flooding gets underwayFurther work to prevent sewer flooding for residents in Cheltenham gets underway next week. We're investing an additional £1.5 million in replacing the existing sewers in the Lansdown Terrace Lane area of the town with new, larger pipes.
- 29th Jul 2015Hear more about our new pipes for MarchamleyLocal residents in Marchamley, Shropshire are invited to a Severn Trent Water drop-in session this Thursday 30 July, to find out about work taking place in the village during August to replace new water pipes.
- 23rd Jul 2015We're inviting Penn residents to drop-in sessionResidents in Penn in Wolverhampton are invited to one of our drop-in session at the end of July, ahead of the company’s half-a-million pound investment to protect homes in the area from sewer flooding being made in the area in August.