Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 2nd Sep 2014Hard at work in HighnamUnfortunately a water pipe has burst beneath a footbridge in Highnam, Gloucestershire. We’re pleased to say that our customers’ water supplies have not been affected.
- 2nd Sep 2014Water pipe improvements underway in BulkingtonWe'll start work on Thursday (4 September) to help prevent bursts and leaks in Bulkington. Work to install modern plastic pipes is due to be completed before the end of the month.
- We're pleased to say that work is progressing well on the sewer replacement scheme in the Meadowcroft Park area of Stafford and traffic lights that have caused disruption for the local community have now been removed.
- We're encouraging our customers to cut the amount of paper used and sign up for paperless billing.
- 1st Sep 2014BBC Inside Out programmeTonight (Monday 1 September) the BBC Inside Out programme ran a section on water meters.