Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 1st Sep 2015New water pipes for Dale AbbeySevern Trent Water’s £193,000 investment to replace the water pipes in the Dale Abbey area of Derbyshire is progressing well and the water company would like to thank customers for their patience and understanding.
- 28th Aug 2015A chance to find out what happens when you flushHave you ever wondered what happens when the loo is flushed? Or where the water put down the sink goes? Well Severn Trent Water is giving its neighbours in Coventry an opportunity to come and find out first hand what happens at Finham sewage treatment works, as part of the national Heritage Open Days.
- 28th Aug 2015Brand new pipes for Four CrossesThe Four Crosses area of Montgomeryshire is set to benefit from more than a kilometre of brand new water pipes. Severn Trent invests £180,000 in the new pipes, to make sure its customers’ taps and toilets keep working.
- 27th Aug 2015New water pipes for Far ForestSevern Trent Water’s £1.5 million investment to replace the water pipes in the Far Forest area of Wyre Forest is progressing well, with the next part of its work set to begin Monday 7 September.
- Severn Trent Water is inviting local residents in the Cleobury Mortimer area of Shropshire, to a drop-in session to hear more about how we are intending to help make water supplies in the area more reliable. This scheme is part of the £14million pound capital investment we are undertaking this year.