Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- 1st Oct 2014Stockton Brook water supplies are now more reliableOur customers in the Stockton Brook area of Stoke-on-Trent now have a much more reliable water supply thanks to a £155,000 investment in new water pipes.
- 30th Sep 2014Nuneaton kids get water savvyPupils from Galley Common Infant School in Nuneaton, Warwickshire have been immersed in the world of water having forged close links with our education team this week.
- For the first time in the UK, we've injected the largest quantity of green gas produced from around 2.5 million people’s ‘processed poo’ into gas pipes serving homes in the Birmingham area.
- 25th Sep 2014New water pipes for BroxtoweOur work to install 500 metres of new water pipes in the Broxtowe area of Nottingham starts next week. We'll be there for five weeks but we'll be working hard to prevent disruption to the area.
- 24th Sep 2014Suffolk Road in Cheltenham to reopenSevern Trent Water has taken the decision to reopen Suffolk Road on Friday (26 September), after difficulties with ground conditions has stopped the company from putting new sewers in place. The work, which will prevent sewer flooding in the area, will start again next year once investigations are complete and a new design is in place.