Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We aim to keep you informed about our work, performance and events here at Severn Trent. Use our news search to view stories by year or subject.
- Severn Trent Water is inviting local people in Monks Kirby to come along to a public exhibition this Wednesday 22 October to learn more about the company’s plans to invest over £1million in improving water supplies in the area.
- 21st Oct 2014Supply issues in Stockton / SouthamWe've discovered a burst water pipe and our teams are on the way to site. We'd like to reassure those customers that we will work around the clock to get this issue fixed and everything back to normal as quickly as possible.
- 20th Oct 2014Major sewer improvements underway in MessinghamFor many years the sewers in Messingham have kept loos flushing, but they’re now struggling to work during times of heavy rainfall. To help protect customers from sewer flooding, we are pumping over £550,000 into installing larger sewers and storm water storage tanks, which will help keep homes safe.
- 20th Oct 2014Our work in Cheltenham moves into Roman RoadSevern Trent Water’s £5 million work to prevent sewer flooding in Cheltenham moves onto Roman Road this week, as the company begins two months of work to move water pipes ahead of installing its new, bigger sewers in the New Year.