Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We're encouraging our customers to cut the amount of paper used and sign up for paperless billing.
- 23rd Oct 2014Next part of sewer improvements unveiledSevern Trent Water is holding a public exhibition at Cheltenham Town Football Club next Thursday (30 October), before the latest phase of its £5 million work to improve the sewers and help to prevent sewer flooding throughout Cheltenham begins.
- During the school half term holidays, we'll start the final part of the sewer improvements in Stirchley.
- 21st Oct 2014Water supplies starting to return in Stockton / SouthamWe're happy to say that water supplies in the Stockton / Southam area should now be starting to return, although water pressure may be lower than normal.
- Severn Trent Water is inviting local people in Monks Kirby to come along to a public exhibition this Wednesday 22 October to learn more about the company’s plans to invest over £1million in improving water supplies in the area.
- 20th Oct 2014Major sewer improvements underway in MessinghamFor many years the sewers in Messingham have kept loos flushing, but they’re now struggling to work during times of heavy rainfall. To help protect customers from sewer flooding, we are pumping over £550,000 into installing larger sewers and storm water storage tanks, which will help keep homes safe.