Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)08457 500 500
21st May 2013Two out of three prefer our tap water
Results of a water taste test, carried out by Severn Trent Water, has revealed that over 65 per cent of people in Gloucester either prefer Severn Trent tap water or can’t actually tell the difference between tap and bottled.
- 23rd May 2013Fund helps customers tackle £700k of debtThe Big Difference Fund has helped to tackle almost £700,000 worth of debt in Coventry and Leicester over the past 12 months. This comes as Severn Trent Water, in partnership with the Citizens Advice Bureau, is this month celebrating the one year anniversary of this highly successful advice and grant scheme.
- 17th May 2013Successful prosecution by Severn Trent WaterJigsaw Foods Limited, a Nottinghamshire-based food producer, has been fined £25,000 for exceeding legal limits regulating trade effluent it discharged into Severn Trent Water’s sewer system. The company has also been ordered to pay legal costs of £25,000.
- 15th May 2013Scouts get on their bikes at Carsington WaterA group of Nottinghamshire Cub Scouts recently cycled around Seven Trent’s Carsington Water to raise money for their scout group and support one member in gaining his Chief Scout Silver Award Badge.
- 15th May 2013Severn Trent supports Dambusters flyoverWe're supporting the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and 617 Squadron, as they fly over Derwent Reservoir this Thursday. The flyover is part of several 70th Anniversary events taking place across the country.