Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
16th Mar 2015Tails wagging for Best Value in Britain
What can you buy for 3p in 2015? The answer is not a lot, in fact you can’t get much for pennies anymore - you’d struggle to get a loaf of bread. But that’s not what we're saying - our customers can wash their dog for just 3p.
- 1st Apr 2015Discolouration issue in parts of Castle BromwichParts of Castle Bromwich
- 1st Apr 2015The Great Farm Challenge winner is…After 4 farm visits, 16 interactive sessions and nearly 40,000 words of reporting, last week saw the culmination of two months hard work from over 100 students at the Great Farm Challenge.
- 31st Mar 2015Brand new pipes to reduce bursts in NuneatonOn Tuesday (7 April), we'll start installing over a kilometre and a half of brand new water pipes in Higham Lane, Nuneaton. The area’s cast iron water pipes have grown old, making them prone to leaks and bursts, so we'll be investing £235,000 to replace them.
- Next week will see us start work on a £200,000 investment programme to replace water pipes in Cotgrave, Nottingham.
- We're about to start work on a £255,000 investment programme to replace water pipes in Ashby Folville, Leicestershire, with the first part of work starting on Tuesday 7th April.