Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
18th Jul 2014Hotter than Honolulu, but don’t take a dip!
A health warning has been issued as temperatures soar across the Midlands and South West today (18 July). However, we're urging sizzling people across our region to stay alive and stay out of our reservoirs.
- 1st Aug 2014Upgrading the sewers in Hanley, Stoke on TrentWe're working with Stoke-on-Trent City Council and investing £500,000 to install new larger sewers starting this summer.
- 31st Jul 2014Protecting homes from sewer floodingWe've started work in Burton Green to install a new sewer, which will prevent future sewer flooding for residents in Cromwell Lane. The £120K investment will see the new pipe run along the Lane to the local sewage pumping station.
- Lee Birch didn’t expect to be carrying swans around when he arrived at the Lodge Pool in Redditch, last week. However, the actions of a vandal pushed Lee - and a whole host of locals - into an emergency drive to save the lives of swans and fish, as millions of gallons of water had been released from the pool.
- The number of times the sewers and drains in the Wolverhampton area have been blocked has increased by 50 per cent. So we're reaching out to local residents, by arranging a series of drop in sessions in the area.
- 25th Jul 2014Important work to protect Ludlow water suppliesThere have been a number of burst water pipes in the Ludlow area recently, so we've been looking at how our network of pipes can be improved to keep water supplies on for our customers if there are any further problems.