Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
3rd Jul 2015Look out for leaks while it’s dry
As the weather is glorious at the moment, now is the perfect time to spot water pipe leaks and bursts.
- Today we’ve discovered a large burst water pipe near Wing water treatment works which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers in the Oakham and surrounding areas, customers affected have a LE15 postal code.
- 2nd Sep 2015Sutton in Ashfield sewer blockage nightmareA horrible collection of kitchen roll, wipes and cooking fat has been cleared from the sewer pipes in Sutton in Ashfield, Nottingham after a Severn Trent Water team visited the town. This is just one example of the huge numbers of blockages in the “hotspot area” which are caused by people flushing the wrong things down the toilet and pouring things they shouldn’t down the sink.
- 1st Sep 2015New water pipes for Dale AbbeySevern Trent Water’s £193,000 investment to replace the water pipes in the Dale Abbey area of Derbyshire is progressing well and the water company would like to thank customers for their patience and understanding.
- 28th Aug 2015A chance to find out what happens when you flushHave you ever wondered what happens when the loo is flushed? Or where the water put down the sink goes? Well Severn Trent Water is giving its neighbours in Coventry an opportunity to come and find out first hand what happens at Finham sewage treatment works, as part of the national Heritage Open Days.
- 28th Aug 2015Brand new pipes for Four CrossesThe Four Crosses area of Montgomeryshire is set to benefit from more than a kilometre of brand new water pipes. Severn Trent invests £180,000 in the new pipes, to make sure its customers’ taps and toilets keep working.