Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
As the cold weather returns this week, we're ready for what could be a very busy time. That’s because when the temperatures drop we often see more leaks and burst water pipes. Do you know who to call if you have a problem?
- Today we’ve discovered a burst water pipe at Heniarth which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers.
- 29th Jan 2015New water pipes for WadshelfOn Monday (2 February) we'll start work to lay more than six kilometres of brand new water pipes in the Wadshelf area. When complete, the work will help to prevent leaks and bursts from affecting customers’ water supplies.
- 29th Jan 2015Try a water efficient shower to cut energy billsEnergy bills are a huge worry for some people at the moment, and we've got some great advice on how to save money.
- 29th Jan 2015Coventry kids get water savvyPupils from Ernesford Grange Primary School in Coventry were immersed in the world of water when our education team paid them a visit.
- 29th Jan 2015Leak prevention work to begin in Laxton“To help keep taps and toilets working, we’re replacing tired old pipes on Kneesall Road in Laxton with brand new ones,” explains Severn Trent Water’s programme engineer, John Springett.