Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
16th Mar 2015Tails wagging for Best Value in Britain
What can you buy for 3p in 2015? The answer is not a lot, in fact you can’t get much for pennies anymore - you’d struggle to get a loaf of bread. But that’s not what we're saying - our customers can wash their dog for just 3p.
- 28th May 2015An age old storyHomeowners judge a plumber’s pedigree on age not qualifications. With the ever-present threat of rogue tradespeople, we're warning our customers that age is no indication of professional kudos when it comes to choosing a plumber.
- 28th May 2015We've started essential work in NottinghamWe've started to install new water pipes in Nottingham as part of a £54,000 investment to the city to make sure customers can continue to receive a reliable water service. The investment in 340 meters of new water pipes is being installed in Huntingdon Street and surrounding roads during the next couple of months.
- 28th May 2015We're inviting Stone residents to a drop-in sessionOur £1.2 million flood prevention and sewer improvement investment in two areas of Stone, Staffordshire is due to get underway in mid-June. The work will make sure that the sewers can cope with rain water which will prevent further sewer flooding.
- 24th May 2015Water supplies return to customers in LeicesterWe're happy to say that all water supplies should now be back on in Leicester. However the road will remain closed until Sunday.
- 22nd May 2015Severn Trent delivers on commitments to its customersToday our end of year results demonstrate that we've delivered on our commitment to put a real focus on the service we provide our customers, through increased levels of customer service, continued major investment and the lowest average water and sewerage bills in Britain.