Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)08457 500 500
- 11th Mar 2014Look out for leaks now the rain has stoppedNow that it’s finally stopped raining for a while and most of the flooding has drained away, it’s the perfect time to spot water pipe leaks and bursts.
- Severn Trent Water customers in the Wall under Heywood, near Church Stretton will benefit from a £500,000 investment in work which will help to secure their water supply. A drop-in session is being held for local residents on Wednesday this week.
- 10th Mar 2014Investing to help secure Worcestershire water suppliesCustomers across Worcestershire will benefit from a £25,000 investment in work which will help to secure their water supply.
- 10th Mar 2014Winnie and Tony ‘wind-up’ to produce power in DerbyOur wind turbines in Derby – known as Winnie and Tony – have started turning and producing their very first kilowatts of power. The wind turbines are two of four located at our sewage treatment works, with one in Newthorpe near Nottingham and another in Wanlip near Leicester – which is already producing power.
- Four months spent training will help to save Ethiopian women a four-mile-a-day walk for water – by signing up for our WaterAid Mountain Challenge, which takes place on Saturday 12 July.