Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
18th Jul 2014Hotter than Honolulu, but don’t take a dip!
A health warning has been issued as temperatures soar across the Midlands and South West today (18 July). However, we're urging sizzling people across our region to stay alive and stay out of our reservoirs.
- 24th Jul 2014Hope Valley (S32) Supply IssueSupply Issue
- 22nd Jul 2014Leakage is at the lowest ever levelWe're happy to report that leakage levels are the lowest they’ve ever been. However, the we're not relaxing and we're keen to drive levels down even further. But we need help from our customers to do it.
- Work to install 500 metres of new water pipes in the Bridgnorth area is due to start next week. The £60,000 investment will help to make water supply more reliable for our customers in the area.
- 18th Jul 2014Emergency repairs start today on A438 in TewkesburyWe're starting four days of emergency repairs to part of the A438 Ashchurch Road this morning (Friday 18 July) – after a water pipe burst earlier this week.