Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We're encouraging our customers to cut the amount of paper used and sign up for paperless billing.
- 22nd Sep 2014Work in the Greyfriars / Stone Road area of StaffordWe’re happy to say that at present, all water supplies are normal and so bottled water is not needed
- To help the sewers handle more rainfall, Severn Trent Water is pumping almost one million pounds into work to install larger sewers and a new pumping station, which will help to prevent future sewer flooding in the area.
- Following a flurry of burst water pipes and interruptions to Welshpool customers’ water supply last year, Severn Trent Water brought forward work on Gungrog road.
- 18th Sep 2014Seeing the Sunnyside of new water pipes in BeestonCustomers in the Sunnyside area of Beeston are now benefitting from a £280,000 investment to help prevent burst water pipes in the area.
- We are working together with the Royal Air Force’s Battle of Britain Memorial Flight because, this Sunday, the last two Lancasters will fly over the Derwent Dam for the first time in 50 years – weather and aircraft serviceability permitting.