Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)08457 500 500
- 24th Apr 2014Birmingham customers escape sewer floodingSevern Trent Water is reminding its customers in Birmingham to stop pouring their fat down the sink, after a number of blockages have been found in local sewers.
- 24th Apr 2014Working hard to restore water supply in LudlowSevern Trent Water is working hard this morning to restore the water supply in the Ludlow area of Shropshire after a problem with a burst pipe going into a nearby reservoir.
- 17th Apr 2014Help us prevent pollutionSevern Trent Water is asking for its customers’ help in preventing pollutions following a serious incident in Stoke-on-Trent this week.
- 16th Apr 2014New sewers in Sutton for EasterWork to replace the sewers in part of Sutton Coldfield is going well and will be finished for Easter, with Rosemary Hill Road re-opened on Saturday (19 April).
- 16th Apr 2014Severn Trent hard at work to clean up in StokeSevern Trent Water has been carrying out emergency clean-up work on Chelmsford Drive – in the Bentilee area of Stoke-on-Trent – since yesterday (15 April), after a sewer flooded in the area.