Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
15th Apr 2015Get your butt ready for summer
There may be talk of a heatwave hitting Britain in the next few months, but actually, the Met Office is predicting average spring weather. This means sunshine and showers, which is the perfect weather for getting your water butt ready for the summer when it does arrive.
- 20th Apr 2015We're working round the clock to remove sewage in SinfinWe're working round the clock, using a stream of tankers to remove sewage from a damaged sewer pipe in Sinfin after it burst this morning.
- 16th Apr 2015Struggling with water bills? Tell us, we can helpStarting on Monday (7 October), a number of customers will receive reminders to pay their water bills. As reminders land, we let customers know they can ask for our help if they are struggling.
- 15th Apr 2015Ambergate Reservoir gives back to the communityAs part of our multi million pound investment in creating a new service reservoir at Ambergate, we're giving nearly £30,000 to local good causes, as well as helping local community groups.