Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
11th Jun 2015Collaborative working reduces sewer blockages
We've joined forces with McDonald’s to reduce sewer blockages, by helping to educate staff about what they shouldn’t be pouring down sinks and drains at the food chain’s restaurants.
- 2nd Jul 2015Water supply issues in Ambergate, DerbyThis morning we discovered a burst water pipe in Ambergate, Derby which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers. It may also be causing some customers to see discoloured water.
- 2nd Jul 2015Water Supplies return to Walsall (WS2)We're happy to say that this pipe has now been repaired, and all water supplies should be back on. While the network settles down and gets back to normal, our teams are currently checking everything.
- With the UK heatwave having already tragically claimed two lives by drowning in Cumbria this year, we're issuing a further plea for people to stay out of our reservoirs.
- Some customers may have discoloured water in WV2, WV3 and WV4
- 2nd Jul 2015Water Supply Issues in Market Drayton (TF9)We know that some of our customers in the Market Drayton area are having problems with either no water supply or poor pressure. We've got teams working on the problem now and we'll do everything we can to get everything back to normal as quickly as we can.