Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We're encouraging our customers to cut the amount of paper used and sign up for paperless billing.
- 30th Sep 2014Nuneaton kids get water savvyPupils from Galley Common Infant School in Nuneaton, Warwickshire have been immersed in the world of water having forged close links with our education team this week.
- For the first time in the UK, we've injected the largest quantity of green gas produced from around 2.5 million people’s ‘processed poo’ into gas pipes serving homes in the Birmingham area.
- 25th Sep 2014New water pipes for BroxtoweOur work to install 500 metres of new water pipes in the Broxtowe area of Nottingham starts next week. We'll be there for five weeks but we'll be working hard to prevent disruption to the area.
- 24th Sep 2014Suffolk Road in Cheltenham to reopenSevern Trent Water has taken the decision to reopen Suffolk Road on Friday (26 September), after difficulties with ground conditions has stopped the company from putting new sewers in place. The work, which will prevent sewer flooding in the area, will start again next year once investigations are complete and a new design is in place.
- To help the sewers handle more rainfall, Severn Trent Water is pumping almost one million pounds into work to install larger sewers and a new pumping station, which will help to prevent future sewer flooding in the area.