Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)08457 500 500
Severn Trent Water customers already have the lowest average combined water and sewerage bills in England and Wales and the company has announced that it plans to keep price rises to below inflation between 2015-20, with a proposed ‘price freeze’ in 2015.
- 6th Dec 2013Going the extra mile in the stormy weatherWhen Rick Newton, area manager for Severn Trent Water realised that trees had been blown down in the storm yesterday, his first thought was keeping our customers water supply going..
- 6th Dec 2013Extended contracts for engineering partnersWe are pleased to announce that contracts with all seven design and build engineering partners have been extended for a further five years.
- Children at Southfields Primary School in Coventry are looking forward to learning about growing and picking fresh vegetables after a team of ‘Water Champions’ helped to create a fun and educational garden.
- 4th Dec 2013Severn Trent invests in Nuneaton’s water supplyWe'll invest £300,000 to help protect our Nuneaton customers’ water supply. Working together with our partners, Laing O’Rourke, we will be laying more than 1,000 metres (3280ft) of brand new water pipes in the area.
- 4th Dec 2013'Winnie and Tony' Derby’s wind turbines, underwayWe will spend the next two weeks constructing two new wind turbines at its Derby sewage treatment works in Spondon. Together, they’ll produce around 10,000 Mega Watts of electricity for the sewage treatment works, which is equivalent to supplying around 3,000 homes with power.