Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
10th Nov 2014Are you ready for winter?
As the cold weather arrives, we are starting to get ready for what could be a very busy cold season. That’s because when the temperatures drop we often see more leaks and burst water pipes. Are you ready yet?
- 19th Nov 2014Emergency sewer work in Bennetts Road, CoventryToday we've started work to repair a collapsed sewer pipe in Bennetts Road, Coventry.
- 19th Nov 2014Watch what you flush this World Toilet DayToday (Wednesday 19 November) is World Toilet Day, and we're asking our customers to ‘watch what you flush’.
- 18th Nov 2014Celebrating World Toilet Day with a joke or twoWe're talking toilets this World Toilet Day and taking action to help transform the lives of some of the world’s poorest people. Our staff will support international charity WaterAid with a whole host of activities on 19 November.
- 13th Nov 2014Flooding work in Hanley, Stoke on Trent is going wellTo help protect businesses in Broad Street and Piccadilly in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent from flooding, we're investing £500,000 to install new larger sewers. Work is going well and is due for completion before Christmas.
- 12th Nov 2014Sewage soup was dish of the day at Imagineering fairWe gave youngsters a taste of life as an engineer, as well as getting them to make sewage soup, at Coventry’s Ricoh Arena at the Imagineering Fair last weekend (8 & 9 November).