Welcome to our media centre, here you will find our press releases, media library, facts and figures about Severn Trent Water, and contact details for our media team.
Are you a customer in need of assistance?
- Emergencies (24hrs)0800 783 4444
- Billing enquiries (8am – 8pm)03457 500 500
We're inviting local people to take part in a consultation about plans to develop an alternative water supply for Birmingham.
- 30th Oct 2014Burst water pipe in Newtown may be causing supply issuesThis evening we’ve discovered a burst water pipe at Glascoed which may be causing water supplies to be off or at low pressure for some of our customers.
- 30th Oct 2014Update: Water supplies back on in AlcesterBurst water pipe in Alcester which may be causing supply issues
- 30th Oct 2014Modern water pipes for historic Houghton on the HillWe'll start work to lay almost three kilometres of new water pipes in Houghton on the Hill, near Leicester. The £632,000 investment will help to make sure customers in the area have a water supply which can always be relied upon.
- 29th Oct 2014Work to prevent sewer flooding in Halesowen is completeWe've now completed a £400,000 investment to install 500 metres of new, bigger sewer pipes to help prevent sewer flooding in Middlefield Avenue.
- We've now completed work to renew water mains in Baschurch near Shrewsbury and Caynham Bridge near Ludlow.