My Account

Do I qualify for single occupancy assessed charges?

If you live alone and have asked for a water meter but one can’t be fitted at your property, you may be eligible for the single occupancy assessed charge. 

You will have to declare that you live alone and your application should be made within 30 days of the failed water meter fit date. To apply simply fill in our online form.

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages