My Supply

Water pipe responsibility

It’s important to understand who’s responsible for fixing and replacing your water pipes, especially if something goes wrong. Find out who manages the pipework - and who to contact if you have any trouble.

Quick guide to responsibilities

Still unsure of your responsibility? Get in touch now.

If your query is urgent call our 24-hour Customer Centre on 0800 783 4444.

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages