In My Area


What to do if you have flooding

We know that flooding can be upsetting and stressful espcially when you're not sure who to contact to get everything sorted. Here's some helpful information on how to tell what kind of flooding is happening, and what to do.  

It's useful to know who's responsible for what: 

Remember, if it’s rainwater flooding, then this will drop when the rain stops. Give it a few hours, and see if it improves. For sewage coming out of a manhole, report this to us and we’ll visit your home to investigate.  

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Billing Enquiries

0345 750 0500

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages