Help and Contact
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- Any disclaimers or limitations of liability apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall not limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or personal injury or death to the extent that it is directly caused by our negligence.
- You must ensure that any software downloaded from this Site or from the Internet is suitable for use on your computer and that it is free from viruses. It is solely your responsibility to virus check any software loaded from this Site and to check that it is compatible with your computer. We can accept no responsibility for any damage caused to you or to any third parties by any material which you download from this Site.
- The Site is provided to you on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We cannot warrant that use of this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that it will be continuously available. If you place reliance on the availability or content of this Site, then this is at your sole risk.
- We have endeavoured to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate. However no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to its accuracy and it should not be relied upon. We accept no liability for any loss, howsoever caused, arising from such reliance.
- Where goods or services are purchased via this Site, our liability shall be limited as provided by the Terms and Conditions applicable to each purchase.
- By accessing this Site you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any errors or delays in accessing or using the Site or for any actions taken in reliance on it.
- You also agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the access or use of the Site or from your access or use of other material on the internet via web links from this Site. For the avoidance of doubt, where you use this Site for business purposes we will not be liable for any loss of business, profits, contracts, goodwill and/or any other economic loss.
- Our aggregate liability for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of this Site shall not exceed a total of £100.
Terms and conditions
1. Your use of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to us are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will we be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
4. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
5. We take no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and we have no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that we approve of or endorse any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
6. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the copyright, trademarks, domain names and other intellectual property rights in all materials and information on this site belong to us or (if it has been licensed to us) to the licensor. All rights are reserved.
8. The copyright in this site is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is limited to downloading to a local hard disk for your personal use (or printing for your personal use). The content of this website may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system or in any other publicly available form with prior written consent from us.
9. Any copying or adaptation of the content, layout or code of this Site, or the creation of an archive or database containing the Content (in whole or in part) for any business purpose or other commercial exploitation other than for the immediate purpose for which you have been given access and without the written consent from us is prohibited and will constitute copyright and/or trademark infringement.
10. If you download or print copies of the content you must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices in the original. All Severn Trent logos and associated phrases used on this site are Severn Trent trademarks and should not be used with the prior written consent from us.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.