Building and Developing

Estimators and maps
We have a massive library of maps that cover our entire water mains and sewage network. Request yours today.

Request a water or sewer map

If you're planning to discharge anything other than domestic waste into a drain that’s connected to a public sewer, it is likely that you’ll need consent from us before you commence any discharge. Please contact your appointed Retailer to discuss this.

You should be aware that from 1st April, the retail water market for business customers changed. It works in a similar way to other utilities in which you will have the freedom to choose a retailer for services such as billing and customer service. For more information on the changes and advice on how to choose a retailer go to Open Water website.

We have a big library of maps covering our water mains and sewerage network.

You can request copies of our existing water mains and sewerage network plans by simply completing the water or sewer map request form [PDF].


Please look at the district area supply plan [PDF] to check that your site is within our supply boundary before requesting an underground asset map.

For our more information or to book an appointment to view our records call us on 0345 601 6616.
Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages