If you are a business customer, you cannot complete this process online. Please contact Water Plus on 0345 604 1080, their opening times are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
If you are the owner of the property and the property is going to be empty but you wish to retain the water supply then the charges remain payable in full and you should not follow the 'moving house' process. Find out more in our FAQ's
What you will need to know
Your new address including the postcode
Meter reading (if applicable)
Forwarding address of the old occupants (of the property you are moving into)
Name of the new occupant (of the property you are moving out from)
- 1 Let us know where you are moving to
- 2 Let us know how to contact you
- 3 About your move
- 4 Previous occupants in your new home
- 5 Confirm we’ve got the right info for you
- 6 Your charges
1 Let us know where you are moving to
2 Let us know how to contact you
3 About your move
4 Previous occupants in your new home
5 Confirm we’ve got the right info for you
6 Your charges
- When will I be able to see my bills online?
- I need to register as a new customer
- How is my monthly Direct Debit calculated?
- What is Barclays Pingit?
- My property is empty do I still have to pay charges?
- Am I a Severn Trent Water customer?
- My partner/family member has passed away. What do I need to do?
- How much does it cost to have water meter fitted?
- I am moving home - what do I need to do?
- Where is my water meter located?
- Can I apply for a meter on behalf of someone else, e.g. an elderly relative?
- What is a Watercard and how can I get one?