If you are the owner of the property and the property is going to be empty but you wish to retain the water supply then the charges remain payable in full and you should not follow the 'moving house' process. Find out more in our FAQ's
What you will need to know
Your new address including the postcode
Meter reading (if applicable)
Forwarding address of the old occupants (of the property you are moving into)
Name of the new occupant (of the property you are moving out from)
- 1 Let us know where you are moving to
- 2 Let us know how to contact you
- 3 About your move
- 4 Previous occupants in your new home
- 5 Confirm we’ve got the right info for you
- 6 Your charges
1 Let us know where you are moving to
2 Let us know how to contact you
3 About your move
4 Previous occupants in your new home
5 Confirm we’ve got the right info for you
6 Your charges
- Will I get a discount for paying by Direct Debit?
- How do I add further accounts to my existing online profile?
- I am on a shared supply with my neighbour(s), can I separate it?
- What is the difference between a foul sewer and a surface sewer
- Can I change my username?
- How do I calculate my sewage flow rate?
- What should I do if my email address has changed?
- Can I have a combined foul and surface water connection?
- My account is in credit - how do I claim my refund?
- I've changed my email address, what should I do?
- What is the meter reading service?
- How will you refund my credit?