Help with my account
Looking for bill information? Want to close an account? Forgotten your password? Here’s a list of our most frequently asked questions.
- When will I be able to see my bills online?
- How do I add further accounts to my existing online profile?
- Can I change my username?
- What should I do if my email address has changed?
- How many Severn Trent water account numbers can I have under my username?
- How do I change my password?
- What should I use for my username and password?
- How do I close my account?
- Billing by Rateable Value
- Our service explained
- Payment options
- Understanding the highway drainage charge
- Will I get a discount for paying by Direct Debit?
- I have changed my bank account, how do I amend my Direct Debit details?
- Are there any cheaper tariffs available for customers who manage their account online?
- I am moving house soon, will I get a refund?
- How do I set up a standing order?
- Alternative bill formats
- Can I receive my bills monthly/quarterly?
- Do you need to know about my hearing impairment?
- I have received a reminder but I have already paid my bill? Why is this?
- What are assessed charges?
- What happens if I have paid the bill in full, but move out earlier?
- What if I don't pay my bill?