Wonderful on Tap
Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
As England has now entered a national lockdown, we are following the Government guidelines to help keep everyone safe.
Our sites will be remaining open for local people to exercise. The Government has defined local as the village, town, or part of a city where you live. Please do not travel to a site if it's not local to where you live.
It’s really important to protect the safety and wellbeing of all our visitors, local communities and our teams, so we urge everyone to stay local, observe social distancing and follow any measure we have put in place if you visit a reopened site.
If you plan to visit one of our sites, please make sure you:
- Check the restrictions in place before you travel to a site (find your local site below)
- Keep a safe distance from others when visiting
- Only visit to exercise with your household, support bubble or one other person
- Wear a facemask in cafes and takeaways
- Follow instructions on signage – it’s there to keep everyone safe
- Please do not enter the site if the car park is full, it means we're most likely at full capacity
Search our locations
Upcoming events at our visitor sites
Drone usage and filming at our visitor sites
You will need to make an application for permission for any use of drones on our land or to carry out any filming for commercial use. Making an application is easy, just fill out our filming application form (PDF) and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We also have more information in our filming at our visitor sites policy (PDF).
Drone usage: In the past, drone usage over our sites has been prohibited, however with the filming industry moving towards more and more drone usage, we acknowledge the importance of staying current. If you would like to make an application to film, please fill in the above form.
We assess all applications on a case by case basis.