Wonderful on Tap
Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
Reopening our visitor sites
As the nation moves through the stages of lockdown and we begin to open up again, we have carefully followed the latest Government guidance to safely reopen our visitor sites.
Our sites are all open again and we're really looking forward to welcoming you back. However please bear in mind that each site will have some level of restrictions on facilities and services to help to maintain social distancing on the sites.
It’s really important to protect the safety and wellbeing of all our visitors, local communities and our teams, so we urge everyone to stay local, observe social distancing and follow any measure we have put in place if you visit a reopened site.
If you plan to visit one of our sites, please make sure you:
- Check the restrictions in place before you travel to a site (find your local site below)
- Keep a safe distance from others when visiting
- Wear a facemask in cafes, takeaways, visitor centres and shops
- Follow instructions on signage – it’s there to keep everyone safe
- Please do not enter the site if the car park is full, it means we're most likely at full capacity
Our visitor sites
We have some truly stunning countryside and nature for you to explore; whether on foot, by bike or on the water. From bird watching to fishing, cycling to walking and watersports, there really is something for everyone at one of our 10 reservoirs.
In our region of Wales, we have two spectacular visitor sites for you to enjoy; the beautiful Lake Vyrnwy and Clywedog. Find out more by
visiting our sister company Hafren Dyfrdwy.