Wonderful on Tap
Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
As restricitons in England are changing, we are following the Government guidelines to help keep everyone safe.
Our sites will be remaining open for people to visit with some restrictions in place.
Our sites are likely to be very busy and we may have to close our car parks when we reach capacity, so please be prepared to turn around and visit another time.
Respect our site and neighbours by taking home your litter, or using a bin on site if you can't, and do not park in local communities if the car park is full.
It’s really important to protect the safety and wellbeing of all our visitors, local communities and our teams, so we urge everyone to minimise travel, observe social distancing and follow any measures we have put in place.
If you plan to visit one of our sites, please make sure you:
- Check the restrictions in place before you travel to a site (find your local site below)
- Keep a safe distance from others when visiting
- Only visit with groups following the Rule of 6 or from two households
- Wear a facemask in cafes and takeaways
- Follow instructions on signage – it’s there to keep everyone safe
- Please do not enter the site or park in local communities if the car park is full, it means we're most likely at full capacity.
Our visitor sites
We have some truly stunning countryside and nature for you to explore; whether on foot, by bike or on the water. From bird watching to fishing, cycling to walking and watersports, there really is something for everyone at one of our 10 reservoirs.
In our region of Wales, we have two spectacular visitor sites for you to enjoy; the beautiful Lake Vyrnwy and Clywedog. Find out more by
visiting our sister company Hafren Dyfrdwy.