Wonderful on Tap
Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
As England has now entered a national lockdown, we are following the Government guidelines to help keep everyone safe.
Our sites will be remaining open for local people to exercise. The Government has defined local as the village, town, or part of a city where you live. Please do not travel to a site if it's not local to where you live.
It’s really important to protect the safety and wellbeing of all our visitors, local communities and our teams, so we urge everyone to stay local, observe social distancing and follow any measure we have put in place if you visit a reopened site.
If you plan to visit one of our sites, please make sure you:
- Check the restrictions in place before you travel to a site (find your local site below)
- Keep a safe distance from others when visiting
- Only visit to exercise with your household, support bubble or one other person
- Wear a facemask in cafes and takeaways
- Follow instructions on signage – it’s there to keep everyone safe
- Please do not enter the site if the car park is full, it means we're most likely at full capacity
Our visitor sites
We have some truly stunning countryside and nature for you to explore; whether on foot, by bike or on the water. From bird watching to fishing, cycling to walking and watersports, there really is something for everyone at one of our 10 reservoirs.
In our region of Wales, we have two spectacular visitor sites for you to enjoy; the beautiful Lake Vyrnwy and Clywedog. Find out more by
visiting our sister company Hafren Dyfrdwy.