Wonderful on Tap
Enjoy great days out all year
Time around water is amazing.
It’s the sound of a splash as a kingfisher dives, it’s the spray in your face as the wind fills your sails. We fish in it, we float on it, we play by it. Water really is the stuff of life.
We know just how much water means, to you, your family and the places we live - that’s why all our passion goes into making our sites as amazing as the liquid itself.
We’re committed to nourishing these special places so we can all cherish and enjoy wonderful days out on our doorstep, in our region, for generations to come.
If you love our sites then why not support them further by becoming a member? Our memberships offer great value; for a one off payment you will get parking all year at your site of choice, or for a small amount more you can enjoy parking at any of our sites shown below. Unfortunately we don’t offer memberships for Upper Derwent Valley.
By buying a membership you are helping us to continue to invest in our sites to keep them wonderful for people for many years to come.
You can register up to two cars from the same household on each permit. Contact our team to purchase your membership today by calling 0330 6780 701 or by requesting a call back using the button below.
Why not treat a loved one to great days out all year! If purchasing as a gift let our team know when buying and the permit start date will be set to December 26th 2020.
Please read the following terms and conditions of use for our car parks, which are owned by Severn Trent Water Ltd. (the Company) as they apply to you on purchasing a car parking permit.
- Please drive carefully and slowly in the car park, and obey all directional and other health and safety indications provided by the Company.
- Please ensure that you lock your vehicle and keep your valuables safe.
- The parking permit remains the property of the Company and must be clearly displayed in thevehicle’s windscreen while using the car park.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw any permit found to be deliberately defaced.
- The permit is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue, after which time it is the responsibility of the permit holder to renew or pay the parking charge on site at the rates that are in force.
- The permit is non-transferable and therefore only valid for use by the registered vehicle(s) as detailed on the permit.
- Your permit is valid for two cars from the same household, it has been designed to be transferred between two cars.
- It is the permit holders responsibility to ensure that it is transferred to the car you are using on the given day, without the permit being displayed normal car parking charges apply.
- Use of the car park is limited to parking in connection with your lawful visit to our site,and therefore other activities, including, but not limited to selling goods in the car park are not permitted.
- A ticket shall not entitle you (unless otherwise specified in writing by the Company) to any particular space in the car park. You must park within the marking of a designated space. The Company reserves the right to nominate specific bays for designated use.
- You park solely at your own risk. Except for death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence or breach of statutory duty, the Company accepts no liability to you in connection with this agreement governing your use of the car park.
- The contact details provided will be retained for 15 months from the date of purchase then deleted. Renewals after this will be asked to resubmit contact details in order to obtain a permit.
The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and to make any suchrevisions available to you.
We have some truly stunning countryside and nature for you to explore; whether on foot, by bike or on the water. From bird watching to fishing, cycling to walking and watersports, there really is something for everyone at one of our 10 reservoirs.