Why be part of the Severn Trent family?
- We are rated in the Top 50 Best Companies to work for on Glassdoor with a current score of 4.2 and our employees have given our CEO approval rating of 94%.
- We’re big on social mobility - we’re recognised as one of the Top 20 companies in the Social Mobility Employer Index 2018, working with schools, provide work experience and recruiting people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- We’re all about development that’s as individual as you are, whenever you decide you want to pursue something, we do our best to give you the opportunity to do so.
- We recognise brilliance fantastic benefits and a rewards scheme that recognises your contribution to our business – and we’re no strangers to thanking people who make exceptional contributions.
- We care about the communities in which we work and live. We’re helping to conserve wildlife or finding new ways to save water, and we’re committed to creating a sustainable world.