Help and Contact

What happens if I have paid the bill in full, but move out earlier?

Moving home

If you are moving out of the Severn Trent area your account will be closed and a final bill will be issued.  Any resulting credit balance will be refunded to you.

If your new address is within the Severn Trent area and your existing account remains open, any resulting credit from your old address will remain on the open active account.

If you are remaining within the Severn Trent area but a new account is opened for you and you wish to request a transfer of the credit balance to your new account,  you can raise a query by clicking  'Support'  from the left hand side navigation menu within  'My account'  section of our website.