Help and Contact

Not all of my used water goes into your sewer. How do I reclaim this?

Sewerage charges

If you live in a domestic property the unit charge for sewerage is set at a level that acknowledges “normal losses”. This covers things such as evaporation from cooking, clothes washing, bathing, hot water equipment and garden watering.

If any of your used water in addition to those identified above does not go into our sewerage system, we may be able to reduce your charges. To do this, you would need to arrange for a sub meter to be fitted by a plumber to specifically measure the used water you would like to claim a reduction for.  Once the sub meter has been fitted please let us know either via email or call us on 03457 500 500.

If your property is non-household and water is used in the manufacturing process and does not subsequently return to the public sewer, you may be able to claim a reduction in your charges.  If you would like further information regarding this, please contact us.

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages