Help and Contact

Do you provide sandbags in flooding situations?

Sewer flooding help and advice

In flooding situations your local council Highways Authority can provide sandbags. You can find a contact number for your local council online.

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Billing Enquiries

0345 750 0500

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages