Help and Contact

Can I apply for a meter on behalf of someone else, e.g. an elderly relative?

Applying for a meter on behalf of another person

If you look after somebody who needs extra support, you can apply for a meter for them. The account holder needs to give us permission to speak to any other person about the account.

If they are unable to give consent, we can arrange to speak to another person with lasting power of attorney.

Contact us if you have lasting power of attorney agreed with the account holder. We will make changes to the account once we have received proof of the arrangement.

You can find out how to make, register or end lasting power of attorney on the UK Government website.

You can discover more about the support we offer our customers through the Priority Servcies Register.

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Billing Enquiries

0345 750 0500

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages