Help and Contact

Am I eligible to apply to the Severn Trent Trust Fund?

Find out if you can request help with your bills

If you receive a water and/or sewerage bill from Severn Trent Water, you can get help from the Severn Trent Trust Fund.

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Billing Enquiries

0345 750 0500

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages