Building and Developing

Who can carry out work in third party land?

Third party land

If you need to cross third party land in order to lay your service pipe you must first get permission from the land owner. We cannot give you permission to work in third party land. This will be agreed during the onsite visit.

If the water main we’re connecting to is in private land you can gain permission to excavate up to it or we can issue notice and carry out the connection work within this land.