Building and Developing

I think I have a lead supply, what shall I do?

Lead supply

Household and non household properties currently fed via a shared supply or lead water pipe can often benefit from a separate water connection. You are responsible for maintaining and replacing the part of the service pipe in your ownership. By replacing all your part of the service pipe and complying with our requirements, we will replace our part of the the company owned service pipe in the footpath and highway, and make a new 25mm connection to our water main. For further information please read our replacing existing supply page.

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages