Building and Developing

I have a water main on the site of my development, what do I need to do?

Water main

If you have a Severn Trent Water owned water main or a public sewer running across your land where you are proposing your new development you may need to divert it. You can request copies of our existing water mains and sewer network plans by simply completing the map request form.

If there is a water main and you wish to build over it, you will need to apply for this to be diverted. We will assess and quote for the diversion. Please see our Diversions page.

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages