Building and Developing

I am having a new bathroom/kitchen. What do I need to do?

If you're connecting this to your private pipework on your own land and there are no additional flows, (you're not splitting the property into additional units) you can make this connection yourself. This will need to be monitored/signed off by you local building control officer.

If the new bathroom or kitchen requires a new connection into a public sewer or you are making changes to the existing flow discharging to the public sewer you will need to apply for approval for this connection.

Please see our renovating property page for more information.

Phone expands content onto the page

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Billing Enquiries

0345 750 0500

Email expands content onto the page

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Languages expands content onto the page

Get help in your preferred language