Building and Developing

I had approval but have changed the contractor and/or connection point, what do I do now?

Changed contractor

You will need to apply for the approval notice to be re-issued.  There is a fee of £98.74 to re-assess and re-issue the approval.

Please confirm this in writing and state the method of payment. You’ll need to include a new plan showing the new connection point and/or the new contractor details (including Health and Safety policy and site specific risk assessment and method statement).