Building and Developing

How do I get the pipe work adopted?


Once the connection work has been inspected and signed off by us, we will then issue out the paperwork to confirm if the pipe work will remain the property owners responsibility or if we have taken responsibility (known as a vesting certificate).

This is based on the position and location of the public sewer. In most cases  we will adopt the lateral drain lengths within the public highway up to the demarcation chamber that is constructed within 1m of the property boundary.

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 783 4444

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages