Farm to Tap - Pesticide Amnesty
Farm to Tap is our group of services, grants and schemes that help us work with our agricultural community to help protect local water courses from agricultural run off – including pesticides, nitrates and cryptosporidium, as well as other actives.
How it works
- Check whether you are in a priority catchment.
- Register your details with Chemastic by calling: 01287 213155 (office) / 07436077304 or emailing email@example.com between 1 December 2020 and 16 January 2021.
- Farms will be required to provide the following details to Chemastic:
- Their catchment name and code from the table below
- Product name
- Active ingredient and concentration
- Weight and volume of the product in containers
- Collection address, two contact phone numbers and an email address
- After the registration period has closed, Chemastic will arrange a suitable collection date with you, ensuring all current COVID-19 government guidelines are adhered to.
|Shropshire Midle Severn||09|
|Worcester Middle Severn||14|
|Notts Boreholes (Bestwood, Boughton, Rufford)||18|
|Dove - Derbyshire||20|
|Ogston - Derbyshire||21|
|Amen Corner (Groundwater) - Worcestershire||22|
|Astley (Groundwater) - Worcestershire||23|
|Beckbury (Groundwater) - Shropshire||24|
|Bellington (Groundwater) - Worcestershire||25|
|Bratch (Groundwater) - South Staffordshire||26|
|Budby (Groundwater) - Nottinghamshire||27|
|Budby Forest (Groundwater) - Nottinghamshire||28|
|Chequer House (Groundwater) - Nottinghamshire||29|
|Clipstone and Clipstone Forest (Groundwater) - Nottinghamshire||30|
|Copley (Groundwater) - South Staffordshire||31|
|Grindleforge (Groundwater) - Shropshire||32|
|Hatton (Groundwater) - Staffordshire||33|
|Hilton (Groundwater) - Shropshire||34|
|Newent (Groundwater) - Gloucestershire||35|
|Puleston Bridge (Groundwater) - Shropshire||36|
|Tack Lane (Groundwater)||37|