Okay We use cookies on our website so that we can make sure you find the information you need in the most simple way. By continuing you accept these cookies. Find out more about cookies and how we use them.

Altering your property or supply

Planning to make a change or alteration to your property? There are a few things you need to consider before you get started.

Request a water or sewer pipe map

  • You can request copies of our existing water mains and sewerage network plans by simply completing the water and / or sewer map request form here.
  • If you have altered your household or business property (or are planning to do so), it is important that you let us know. Doing so will help us to update our records and ensure that you are being billed correctly.
  • In need of a plumber? You can use our postcode search to find an approved plumber near by.
  • If you are building over or close to our sewer pipes, we will need to know so we can help to protect them.