For any business, saving resources is really important. That's why we offer business customers consolidated billing.
By setting up one account to include all supply charges, your financial administration can become much easier to manage. Our specialist team are on hand to help you every step of the way, and the best bit is there is no charge for this service.
We have been delivering tailored services to our business customers for over ten years. With consolidated billing you will receive a single bill detailing a breakdown of charges for each property and you will only have to make one single payment each month. Your bills can be sent to you either electronically or by paper. This service is available to metered and unmetered customers.
Making things easier for our business customers…
- Account management by a dedicated team, specialising in consolidated billing
- One single bill, helping you identify areas of potential savings
- More simple administration by having all of your organisations bills on one invoice
- Less paper is needed for consolidated billing which also helps the environment
To ensure we can manage your account effectively, you will need to:
- Have at least 10 or more sites to consolidate, although we can consider requests for fewer properties
- Pay each month’s bill in full - you will have the opportunity to raise any queries you have following payment and any billing errors will be rectified on the following invoice
What information will I need to provide?
We will request a list of properties you wish to include in your consolidated account, and then will undertake a file tidy exercise to assess if the properties are suitable for consolidation. Any billing queries on these properties will be resolved prior to consolidation.
Who do I contact to find out more?
If you would more information about business accounts please call 03457 500 500 or email us. Alternatively if you would like to discuss Consolidated billing, Trade effluent, Aggregated or have a large user query please call the Commercial Management team on 03456 033 222.