Okay We use cookies on our website so that we can make sure you find the information you need in the most simple way. By continuing you accept these cookies. Find out more about cookies and how we use them.

Altering your business premises

If you have altered your premises (or are planning to do so), it is important that you let us know.

Doing so will help us to update our records and ensure that you are being billed correctly.

We consider a substantial alteration to include any of the following: -

  • Two or more properties being merged to form one single property.
  • One property being split to form two or more separate properties.
  • A material change in property usage, i.e. a household becoming commercial premises or vice versa.
  • Work that either increases or decreases the site area of a household property, and where planning permission was required.
  • The demolition of a property.

If you think that any of the above applies to you, complete our simple online form or call us on 08457 500 500.

Will you need new supplies?

If you are planning on splitting a property into two or more separate premises you may need to consider how they will be supplied with water.

If this is the case, please contact our New Connections team.

Please note that there may be costs associated with installing a new supply and failing to do so could lead to problems, including a lack of pressure.

Please do not submit this form if any of the following applies: -

  • Mixed properties (eg. shop and flat) where access to the property above is internal only. This is because we class this as one property and as such any issues around supply of water are a private issue that we will not become involved in.
  • Redecoration/refurbishment only.

Other information you may need...

Request a sewer/water map

Building over or close to sewers

Connecting to the sewer or water network